Saturday, January 18, 2014

Korean beef and broccoli stir-fry

Last night for dinner we enjoyed the Korean beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe. It was truly wonderful -- we ate like kings yesterday and all the recipes were from Ellie's cookbook! This recipe was fast and super-easy to make. We served it with modest amounts of whole-grain rice. I substituted the store-bought kimchi with kimchi I make myself (also a very healthy recipe) and always have on hand for quick snacks or quick sides. I think Julie and I agree that this was one of the best recipes thus far in the book.

I'm really enjoying cooking all of the recipes in Ellie's cookbook. It's fun to cook, fun to share PLUS we are losing weight without feeling at all like we are dieting! Win-Win-Win! I think I'll order a few additional copies of her book and send them to a few people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment