Monday, January 20, 2014

Shrimp with spinach, garlic and smoked paprika and tomato bread

First, I acknowledge that my food styling is anything but average. I use an iPhone and snap a quickie right before eating. This one came out a little blurry -- oops. About the recipe, there are many things I really loved. One pot - check! Super fast - check! Healthy - check! Flavorful - absolutely check! I made it for lunch in about 20 minutes and that included the time it took me to re-purpose a few whole-wheat rolls into tomato bread.

The tomato bread went wonderfully with the recipe. It's the little bit of crunch that comes from the toasted goodness that is tomato bread that makes a big diff. The smoked paprika as part of the shrimp, garlic and spinach is awesome. Thanks Boz!

No comments:

Post a Comment